Wednesday 3 March 2010

WELCOME TO BLOGSPOT...

Hello everybody...
As you should know, i'm London. What i'm doing here? well, like almost the 90% of the people who come here i'm studying english. Also, i'm enjoying this beautiful city. So this blog is gonna me be one way to improve my written english.
But there is more here. I'm going to post thoughts, pictures and everything that i feel interesting for me and hopefully for you.
So, if you find some grammatical mistakes or maybe spelling mistakes i apologize.

1 comment:

  1. Some mistakes…  
    If one uses who before verb, use it in a present way, as if you where using it with she, he, it.

    "So this blog is gonna me be one way to improve my written english".
    So this blog is going to be one way to improve my written English.

    ReplyDelete