Wednesday 3 March 2010

LIGHT IN LONDON



It's quite true that is difficult to see the sun in London. But sometimes this city give us the most beautiful gift: SUNNY DAYS. I always have said that here in London it doesn't mater if it is sunday, friday or thursday what do maters is if it is sunny. The sun changes the complete meaning of London, because despite the fact that here there is almost always a gray sky, the sun exists here. The light makes everything looks better. And is not like Bogotaninan Sun, it is complete different because it's always on one side. We don't have here at any time the son on top of our heads, so there is shadows everywhere. The air is cleaner than Bogota's. But i will always love bogota. As an example, check these pictures.
Again, i apologize for the possibles mistakes.

3 comments:

  1. Ok... I'm going to comment your blog in english because that's your intention...

    First of all, perfect name for the site, you defenetly (?) have another way to see the world.

    And about the shadows, and about the sun not passing in London for the top of your head, let me tell you, that if in Colombia we have it passing very high in the sky, but it is never in the cenit... is a little on the side... but of course there is a moment in day, that we have almost no shadows...

    And about the shadows, beautifull shadows, and beautifull pics!

    And sorry for my mistakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS ANITA, NOW THIS BLOG IS STARTING TO HAVE SHAPE...AND TO BE HONEST, I HAVE CREATED THIS BLOG BECAUSE OF YOU, I MEAN, reading your blog has given me the idea to create mine...so thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes?????????? How beautifull!!!!! let me comments on Permiso me Desahogo! I love comments!

    You'll see how much you will enjoy having a blog!!!! and let me know!!!

    Mua!!

    ReplyDelete